Thursday, August 11, 2005

EVP'S And Orb Video

EVP'S And Orb Video from Glinda in KY.

Here is a site I found that has a great evp of a small child saying "can I say something" after Glinda asks if anyone would like to say something.

There is also some who say they can hear a man's voice saying "shut up" or "Joshua, shut up!"

See what you think.

And, if you are looking for a little fun, Glinda has just set up a webcam in her new place to do a little ghost hunting with as well. You can also chat about it at her new discussion board.

Take a look and see if you see the lady in the chair in the living room!


10 comments:

RegManabq said...

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not sure I'd call your SPAMMY site a blog.

But, oh boy! My first blog comment spam. I was starting to feel left out.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I feel that there is something out there

Anonymous said...

life is full of things you cannot answer. stop being narrow-minded and see what it is that IS out there.

RegManabq said...

Thanks for the comment, TC!

That's the first time I've ever been called "narrow minded" for studying EVP or the paranormal!

Wish he would have elaborated more on exactly what he was talking about. Must be too busy finding IT to share!

Thanks for stopping by!

RegManabq said...

Thanks Arlene!

Welcome to the blogging world and I wish you luck on yours! I can't wait to hear what happens to the guy who felt he could dump his rotten meat on the peoples land.

Anonymous said...

In looking at this live feed evp/orb video, question: are there any live people in this area? I see a woman standing in back of the chair.

RegManabq said...

No, there are no live people in that picture. The only live person in the room had just gone off camera to the right of the pic. Amazing, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

There might be something.

Some very good EVP's here -
http://www.evpzone.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.